Welcome to Tinker's Boo Graphic is an place to share my graphic tags, games, scrap booking, posers and/or tutorials. As well as we have games to play, show off tags, psp challenges and/or tag offers etc all is welcome we are an new group on forumotion

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Members - Can't Post - Remove it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tinker
Admin

PostSubject: New Members - Can't Post - Remove it    Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:38 am

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

How you do it is go into the dashboard control area of General>Security

Unauthorize members with less than a week registration to post external links and emails : Click No

Unauthorize guests to post external links and emails : Click No

Then you need go down to Emails & Contact under> Messages & Emails

Activate Click No- the members be active in the group it doesn't control by the dashboard
 Allow external links and emails : Click No (this helps remove that message above )

Then once you click those area make sure to click the green button an save an it is change an then I can or any new member comes in
well not get that message an will be able to post.. otherwise new members wait 7 days or Admin to allow us to post..

So could this get update on cause can't post.. an I glad u like my designs an tutorials much appreciate on the lovely comments I honor to be here but I wish to be able to be active

Hugs Tinker xx

TinkersBoo

New Members - Can't Post - Remove it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tinkers Boo's Graphics :: Tips and Hints :: Forumotion Hints-
Jump to: